Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"I'm Going To Remember This Day For the Rest of My Life"

After spending time chatting with grandpa, in which he informed The Littles and Cousin P about the wonders of a fair, 

IMG 2376

as we drove to the magical county fair, Little A proclaimed, “I am going to remember this day for the rest of my life.”

IMG 2454

I don’t think her high expectations were disappointed

IMG 2508

It’s how I feel about this whole summer, so much magic for our family. Like everything is coated in glitter and rainbow covered.

IMG 2501

J and A are showing how they have morphed into TCKs (Third Culture Kids) as they bravely take on a world of new.

IMG 2563

Though they can’t keep track of where we are going next, they’re enjoying the ride.

IMG 2577

We’ve been blessed with precious time with family.

IMG 2653

C teaching his cousins about cotton candy. 

IMG 2639

Summer 2015 has been epic for our family. 

 

Not one any of us will quickly forget. :) More to come soon, I’m finally on a roll. 

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love getting a glimpse of the world through their five-year-old eyes. Thanks for sharing the joy with us.